Annette is one of Australia’s finest string players. She studied at the Conservatorium of Music, Melbourne and has performed internationally with world renowned artists.
Annette has recently focussed on her own compositions and enjoys melding cello together with electronic music and contemporary sounds; which can be heard on digital platforms. She also specialises in making special song arrangements which incorporate strings with DJ style electronic music for any event. Audiences are wowed by her stunning performance and her cinematic compositions capture the hearts of many.
Annette has performed for a variety of clients and events including Google, Melbourne Fashion Festival, Susan Sarandon, Dulux, NICA, The University of Melbourne, Crown Towers, parliamentary members, The Hub, Mai Captial, movie launches, shipping and basketball award nights.
Annette also co-founded ‘Regional Chamber Ballet’ – a chamber and dance ensemble, focussing on bringing the arts to rural areas. Annette was recognised for her dedication to the community and was award ‘Young citizen of the Year’.
Annette’s performance will be a highlight of your corporate, wedding or any other event – making it one to remember!
She can also customise cello arrangements for performances and recordings.
Annette can be hired in the following solo or group combinations:
Prices starting from $450
- Electric cello package – Classical, jazz and popular music covers played with live looping cello and full band backing tracks. Sounds like a string quartet!
- Acoustic solo cello package – Solo cello performing the classics and popular music with an acoustic set up.
- Cello with electronic music package – Ambient/cinematic, chill/downbeat and uptempo sets.
- Cello & piano/vocals duo – Beautiful covers of popular music.
- Cello & violin duo – The classical duet.
- The Full Cello Experience – Cello & live electronic artist or DJ duo.
CONTACT ANNETTE Use the form below to tailor a package for your next event.